The Technical Committee of Standardization 152 “Confectionery and Food Concentrate Products” ( further – TC 152) was established in 2006 accordingly, with the approval of the Regulations TC 152 by the State Committee of Ukraine for Technical Regulation and Consumer Policy number 197 from 11.07.2006 y.
To work in TC 152 authorized representatives of executive authorities, other state bodies, local self-government bodies, business entities and their public associations, employers' organizations and associations, scientific and educational institutions, scientific, technical and engineering societies (unions), public consumer (consumer associations), other associations, trade unions, leading scientists and experts.
TC Powers 152:
1) participation in the work of the relevant technical committees of standardization of international and regional standardization organizations;
2) development and approval of national standards, established codes of good practice and changes to them;
3) participation in the development of a program of work on national standardization;
4) checking and reviewing the national standards and codes of good practice, that they are developing;
5) coordination and proposals to repeal and restoration of the national standards, established codes of good practice and changes to them.
6) clarification on the provisions of national standards and codes of good practice.
With the full text of the TC 152 click here –Regulation on TC 152